Monday, January 4, 2010

It Now Begins...

New year ushered in like a whiff of smoke. There I was yesterday celebrating New Year at AIIMS 2 years back; in the back alleys of Gautam Nagar snuffing myself out last year; and now....in a bone cracking winter night in Rohtak, where I actually understood why zero visibility is called so. New Year was a charm. We did not even have any uncooperative lungs back at Day Care Center, and the inmates happily took the Pancuronium and relaxed their muscles for our benefit. I finally put on my purple sweat shirt half scared it would bulge out from 17 odd places but it fit snugly. But the jeans I wore 2 years back is still most definitely out, and I have no idea when I would be putting them on again. Neverthless, I found my own piece of heaven with a happy start and the sisters found their respective pieces of Black Forest and the New Year went down amidst a contended smile and some resolutions which will be kept this time.

I am happy for myself, for my sister who is finally reaching upto a shared dream, and my family, where every one is glad for each other....

God Bless the World in 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment