Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Incidentally....

I actually spent the whole night in sister's room because I was glad the Grizzly Bear I was apprehending would be doing the night on 30th was out and in his place I had the Final Year tall and fair enough to replace Jim Caviezel in Passion Of Christ was on for the night. Unfortunately, I cannot make easy conversation with people in my own unit. I and my co-pg share an invisible and inaudible chemistry. His vocabulary ends where mine begins. And my final years are superb people but I dont fit into their comfort zones I guess.

And I don't enjoy the Grizzly's roars at all. Though he has humanized a lot over the last 6 months. Consequently amidst all these conducive but not necessarily cooperative factors I spent the night part drumming my fingers in the Emergency, where Dr R would not let me take a single sample, I talked to Ashok, the Geek Nurse at Daycare, and I also tried to sleep in the sister's duty room. I had 4 power cuts, I ran to the Daycare at war footing every time the light bleeped, had the common sense to put all Ambus with Oxygen as standby...and I did not sleep that night.

A most wonderful 5 degrees 30th December. I could have blogged the entire night that day if I had the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment