Monday, January 11, 2010

Rohtak Winter 2010....


There is so much beauty in those 8 minutes from my room to my destination,



How can I not be happy? I half run to 9/V....music in my ears the perfect accompaniment to the song before my eyes. Its true, I have never felt this happy in a long long time.....
What one chooses to forget...or what one chooses to remember....minor things like this take a backseat....I could walk on this road forever....even if it stretched to eternity I know I would still take it. And being alone doesn't matter. And its strange I never thought it was possible, but NOTHING goes on in my head as I take those steps. No matter how big the burdens of a full Medicine ward, how deep the slammings of a 27 year old life, with secrets, shadows, sorrows, sadnesses...I am surrounded and engulfed by those eight minutes of eternity that have so far made my day...each day. Everything and everyone else is a big Null. I am I. And I stretch and melt in those 8 minutes of Absolution with myself....

Until the sun comes through, and whether I was walking back from Daycare center shivering in the cold the entire night or go to my ward chattering from Canine to Calcaneum...its the same. Nothing else Matters.

There is too much beauty in this world surrounding us to waste on life's ugliness....One just needs to open up, close those eyes and extend those arms.....

to.....

Embrace Life......

A Very Happy New Year to Planet Earth and Every Living Being I Share It With....Thank You. God Bless You Always.

1 comment:

  1. Your walk in fog,from here to eternity reminds me of Tagore's song: Jodi tor daak sune keu na aase,tobe ekla chalo re....,or that lovely song of Simon&Garfunkel-Sound of Silence!Enjoy your silent communion with nature.

    ReplyDelete