Tuesday, January 12, 2010

PreEm

Got my permission for holidays fro 16th till 21st...to Guwahati for Gynecology Conference and back. My professor gave me the green to go but I am worried how my co-pg will handle 2 back to back emergencies. The kid is having his 25th birthday on 15th and we are in the middle of an emergency...I want to offer him an Emergency and Post Emergency but he wont accept I guess. As for now I hope the seniors will be lenient and restrict useless admissions.....

Which means no blogging for a week. But I hope to go to Shillong and if possible Gangtok and see orchids as they are being plucked....And Dumplings.......lets not even talk about them.

Finally Dr P was checkmated yesterday into a dinner by 3 of us. The new restaurant in Rohtak is Glassee. Trouble is it neither lives upto its reputation by being a vegetarian fast food joint, and secondly..no drinks are served. But it makes for the best Veg-Momos I have had so far. And it serves Black Currant ice-cream. And the look-up is pretty decent. So the provocation for Black Currant surpassed the restrictions for a healthy clear nosed Winter.

And we had good food for dinner. And the weather was its coldest yet in Rohtak. The point when even adults feel its no more time to be out in the cold. So the walk back was moderately painful. But it was a thoroughly enjoyable pre-emergency night. And the room is an ice-box now. I am contemplating buying a blower finally because I don't want to fall ill before my trip.

Today I only have 2 blocked nostrils.

No comments:

Post a Comment