Monday, May 24, 2010

Starting Rotation

We got together to start the Rotation. By a stroke of luck when 7 of us gather inside the HOD's office, in comes in most daring and my most lauded of them all. Proff D. That made things half as easier. He changes the air around him when he comes in. And most of all, he is not scared.

The worst part is the thesis. How to complete and when to submit. We have been asked to submit a roster on how to do it. I hope we do it.

If this does not pull through, we are even then going to get rotated in ICU. Thats an understanding between Proff D and my Proff H, childhood friends, buddies. Its heartening to just see these two walk together in the campus. You get a feeling all is well. Even when they bicker about a case.

No second thoughts. Will visit Cuttack to finish a chapter. And come back and start a new life.

I hope I have the physical stamina to match it. And the capacity to block certain things out of my life. I am a doctor. It would be enough for me to be able to do justification to just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment