Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Little unconvincing...

Suddenly our family has been thrown into a bucket of frenzied activity....The truth has to finally sink in...I am still at a loss what to say...For so long we had got so used to each other, growing old together seemed like an all inclusive, complete in itself thing. Now suddenly this turn of events, I do not quite know how to put it, and I will take time to react to it, and then perhaps respond to it, and the whole concept of that being a fractured continuum seems lost to me..

I am not disliking it, but I have yet not grown to like it.

May be with our independences and eccentricities the four of us have set higher standards for ourselves than would be required to redeem ourselves. Now its not just Maa, Paa, Apa and I...

And I am not disliking it, but i have yet not grown to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment