Saturday, December 5, 2009

Always...

What is it about relationships that don't last ? A lot think in the protocol mode of starting on with a new one to save one self from the sorrow of the one that did not work out...but to be honest, does it work that ways?

Any of the relations that i have been through..friendships, love, partnerships, which did not turn out quite the way I would have liked them to, each have seemed to have taken away a piece of my soul with them when they went...I ascribe every single one of them to be unique in their own ways, though not completing me, yet in that moment while they lasted, they almost neared that definition...so that, now that when I don't have them, I feel a lot of those lumps having been taken away from me....

But that doesn't make me a bitter individual..only it makes me more cautious...

Thing is, I still think it is better to be bitter...the soft underbelly persists in that person but is somewhat dead in one who never prepares to trust another person or accord another individual the same status in her/his life as the previous ones where he/she was so unjustifiably not requited.

No comments:

Post a Comment