Saturday, December 5, 2009

I AM

A woman....in every sense of the word.

Out of plans for life, where its gonna take me, whats gonna become...

Someone who has dualities in everything...I contradict myself the self same way I convince myself...

Not aspiring to be the best doctor on this planet, I merely want to do good work and save some lives when everything else seems to fail.

Tired of Hindi movies with mindless plots involving drop dead gorgeous male and female stars...give them a chance....

Still crying at the softest movie spots with a little bit of emotion...(so I dont watch good movies with other people, I watch them alone)

Planning to stay sane.

Have been and perhaps will be, always hopeless and hopelessly in Love.

A survivor. I have come out of it...yes...if not with flying colours, then not with a pallid face either..

Planning to be a great cook...

Hoping that one day I will be able to type with 10 fingers without having to look down at the keyboard....

Hoping that if I stay single all my life, at least I dont become bitter like all those loony women I have seen.

Hoping I will end up not so bad.

Hoping I will write a book...2 books or more actually...some on academics, and only one personal that I hope I will publish before I die, not caring whether it sells or not...

Collecting ecgs and hoping I learn to read those lines decently well...

Hoping that I go all over India, with a nice companion, and take a lot of time out...not in a pricey way but just like average normal people go about....

Learn to read fundus, MRI, CT Scan and ECG.

Hoping that even if I may not fall in love again, I should not make others think Love doesn't exist.

Hoping someday to be a mother.

Hoping to start a helpline or web page to tackle some health related issue on a regular basis.

Hoping to lose all those flab I have gained.

Hoping to be fit at forty.

Hoping to be there for my momma and dad when the time really comes for it...Lotsa times, life doesn't give you that much time.

Planning to own a Blackberry in the next 5 years.

Build a web site in the next 3 years....

Collect medical trivia...

Read all the computer books I have collected...

Learn to make chocolate-rum cake....

Watch meaningful cinema...not movies...

Stop watching every Hindi movie for time-pass...write instead...

Go to meet those very few people I did not meet when it was needed...

Have nil expectations from others....

Have nil expectation from life....

Learn to play the Hotel California on a Spanish...

Get a second hand car and learn to ride it before I stash it for a good, clean new one.

Own a golden haired Labrador....Call him Lui, again.

Hoping to be able to appreciate Bach and Subbulaxmi the same way as I do, Pink Floyd, or Kishore.

Planning not to burn down this blog again..but write better articles....

Dedicate this blog to the same child with a yellow t-shirt and black glasses on.

Hoping I am not wrong in thinking that if a person is right, he/she always ends up well...

Only hoping that all the time there is to be had, once its been had, I should still be smiling at the end of it...

Yes, I am

Me.

2 comments:

  1. Am so glad to see you back on blogger and as always very nicely written piece. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goli: Send me white-washed rainbows if you have it...I cannot write one with the same emotion again...

    ReplyDelete