Sunday, October 24, 2010

Today.

One class every Tuesday.

Teach kids all the systems. No matter if its less. Or more.

Teach them, so they don't grow up to make

the same mistakes we do.

Or if they ask me questions I don't know the answer to.

Not to flinch.

Write.

I am happy today.

The within type.

And I can now fly without feeling the need to look down on the ground below.

The Fly Away type.

I have shed that skin, that shed sad-sodden slime drops.

Fewer stuff remaining. In the To-Do list.

Open the windows in someones closed room.

Make someone realize a word 'want' is not a thing beyond her reach.

And tell another, 'I cannot' are words just not meant to fit his shoes.

Spread two corners of everyones mouth.

Meet two people. For the last time maybe.

And no cringes of selfishness when I realize I am praying,

but not for myself, for the truest-firstest time.

I have nothing left to ask for.

What thirst I parched for from the falling raindrops of a cloud.

A big river came and started to flow outside my home.

I got everything I needed; from him from Her.

I am free.

Free to fly.

The Fly Away type.

And I am happy today.

The within type.

1 comment:

  1. dont forget ur spread out own two corners might itself be the trick!!!

    ReplyDelete