Friday, October 22, 2010

KISSES OVER THE PHONE

It had started from there;
begged, in the presence of a friend
and you blushed and denied until;
you slammed the phone down.
And when you confessed to your friend
the situation,
She chose not to believe !!!

It went to a place when you were scared
and wanted to lock yourselves
in a room until you shook him
and you could say; bring it out on me.
take it out; don't let it consume you
the way it does.
But for him there was a better option.

Few days back again,
I got that telephonic kiss
again from someone who stays
up in the mountains, comes down to touch me
when my eyes open and
against all darkness of a house
devoid of light, I see
the moon by the window, full faced at me.
And from her I got it and got it again,
until stiff lipped, pool eyed,
I asked her to turn her head
and check her ears,

And planted a solid one against the dial.
What she did not realize,
was that her giggles caused
ripples on my pool of dreams
that I once saw with my eyes
that still choose to be blind
to the truth that ultimately awaits us.

No comments:

Post a Comment