Friday, April 9, 2010

PubMed

I have to learn hacking. There is a lot to learn to use this awesome machine called PubMed. This doesnt have an interface like Google where even a tot can type Tchaichovsky and get results. Using Pub Med requires brains...and patience. And I am desperately in search of someone who knows how to use it, and abuse it. Not that I will pirate stuff out the way I am doing in other aspects of my learning ( enriching the Third World, one person at a time, spoken in third person..) but I want to know it so I can see my patients better, make better diagnosis and treat them with the best of the available diagnosis.

As an aside, was happy with the fact that my diagnosis of cutaneous tuberculosis/ papulonecrotic tuberculide was bang-on....They will just take the biopsy for the apple jelly nodules.

And oh boy!! I did find Dubin 6th edition and downed it...Gotta gotta gotta gotta get into this more. And I will be the biggest e-bandit queen of northern skies.....Invisigoth...I want to believe this.

Calls for celebration. Only those who know it can know what I am saying.

Yippeeee....

No comments:

Post a Comment