Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Finally the shores shift the sands....
A shot of that feverish pitch,
that once underlined,
my madness is not
without the sense.

It knows, when to come
and when to leave alone.
And I am prepared, because I stand
arrogant and proud.
I am ready to dream,
dare and expect.

But only in connotations
of a promise, a positivity, a presence
a perpetua.
Because that defines, that I
have not been and
will not be the one to break away.

And I will dream on,
with absurd phrases, with work,
with broken letters, and fast words,
until I am prepared to wake up one morning,
and see the sunshine
as it really is.

Tomorrow will be mine.
Because, I did no one any wrong.
And I did not make anyone choose
a mistake,
over incomplete phrases and stories.

And I hope, because this strengthens me,
that I will be able to
Start all over again.
Without remorse or regret.
Because things cannot be
simpler than this.


No comments:

Post a Comment